updated donor list below. you guys rule. the first 6 months of the server is covered now. thank you, thank you, thank you. you all amaze me.
here's what's up: I am in a hotel on the AZ/CA border (blythe, to be specific.) and will be home tomorrow. I still haven't paypal'd the $$ to sago, as we had my mom's internet shut off when we left TX. I can't do it from my phone, either. I got a hotel with free WiFi, but the bitches told me it's down. I am only about 4 hours from my house, though. i'll get it set up tomorrow.
we're also discussing new features. like a built-in auction interface for having "local" record trading auctions. a possible poker table/chat room for entertainment. and maybe having some sort of currency that one can earn for contributing to the wiki, that would allow them to "buy" upgrades to their wiki or board account.
EDIT: updated the donor list again. kudos to Kroll for evening out the amount to a round dollar. haha.
donor list:
fckyourlies - $10
nofx religion - $10
brockstar - $50
goblinshark - $20
skinnydave - $20
texvillageidiot - $10
rutger - $20
adamlikesmusic - $15.69
punkrandy - $30
bigbadjohn - $25
smurfen - $23.15
matt - $13.62
refused - $10
less than jason - $40
jed - $20
krollfx - $32.54
--------------------------------------
total - $360
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
does anyone else get
"Rebuild Search in progress..."?
Post a Comment