phpBB3 was officially released today. the email said they have had an independent security firm review the coding and have added a ton of features, both at the request of users and from the minds of the phpBB dev team. the new forum should be cool.
update: iam driving and blogging. how dumb! I just got an email from sago. the account is created. just gotta pay. will update later.
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
will that help get the wiki back up.... huh? will it?
sorry. david is dave?
yeah it's me... skinnydave = david
hey david then.. just thought i forgot someones real name cause blogger normally uses the realname if you didn´t specify a screenname. you can do that in your profile if you wanne become skinnydave here. (but i bet you know that).
and GFS: imo you can concentrate on driving cause i don´t think you can setup the server/wikisoftware from your car...
GFS, I really want those poker tables. I play online now and then and I think it would be much funner to actually know the people. If you're second guessing I'll pay for it aaha
Funner? Brocky, dear, I don't believe that's a word.
As for the upcoming site, shouldn't we have a template in place at least before any purchases?
of course it's a word. I said it and you understood what I was trying to say. It was a communication through writing. Thus it was a word. Idiot.
And read what punkrandy say in the other disscussions
Post a Comment